One thing about me...

 I'm not just going to lie down and take it. Did you do this to all the other women that have stood where I stand? God forbid they weren't size 2, but I guess your mirror must be broken. Your trips to the gym are certainly paying off.... how many pages were in that last list of medication? How can someone who worked in healthcare be so fucking discriminatory. 

Listen, Karen. One thing about me, I'm a big kid. I can take what you dish out and bring it back ten-fold. You haven't seen it yet, out of respect but my patience is paper fucking thin. One more Sunday dinner or holiday that you bring up diets, food, weight, etc. I'm done. I will not be back. 

I'm not meek or dull. I've been fighting battles way out of my league since before junior high. I grew up fighting, mostly an abusive father, and all I want is peace. You're ruining my peace. I'm ot going anywhere. I don't know if your intention is to drive me away, but it's not going to fucking work.  The words I want to say to you burn in my chest....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog