Thirty Flightless Killers and the Return of TKE!

GOOD MORNING guys and dolls!  FUCK! It feels like it has been forever since I’ve been back here, honestly. Once again, I apologize.

A TON of things have changed since I’ve posted last, and I may do an update post just for that.  BUT, that’s not why we’re here today. We are back to music, and I’ve got some big things coming in the next few weeks.
The first of which is a look at... 
Thirty Flightless Killers, formerly known as Black Ring Dreams, is and alternative music endeavor out of the one and only NYC.
So, when I finally got a break from Modyrn Vamp, work and….life, I sat down with my caramel macchiato and listened to some of their tracks.


I was followed on Insta by vocalist, Christian Hartt, and started pulling up info on the band. Once I did, I noticed that the band's pages was boasting over 11K Twitter & Instagram followers, as well as being followed by both Social Repose and Chris Biersack!

I loved their sound, and I was sitting there trying to place something it reminds me of…but it’s unique.
Just to be all inclusive, I did go back and listen to music from Black Ring Dreams, which I also really enjoyed.  In this case, I feel like it’s almost an evolution on the level of Andy Sixx → Andy Biersack → Andy Black. So, I enjoyed all of the music, but I feel like Thirty Flightless Killers is going in a really professional direction with potential to get much bigger.

If you haven’t already, definitely check them out on all of their social media links below:




So, Kindergothlings.  This is, once again, the first in a series of new music that I want to do pieces on.  If you’re enjoying it, or have an artist you’d like to recommend, please contact me on Insta or Twitter @Miz_Motionless!

Comments