F*ck Cancer, and other delirious musings.

Here are some pics from last night's Motionless in White show. I'm bummed that we weren't able to be there. These pics weren't sent to me through Insta, if I can find the OPs, I'll post photo creds.
So, I dyed my hair.  Most of it is now on my skin.  Yea, I look like an avatar.  Sorry for the lack of post really today.  I haven't gotten much sleep, and I have to work tonight.  This is a chemo week for my mom, and its hitting her really hard today, she's been sick all day.  Right now she is curled up on the couch with all of the animals.  2 cats and a pug.  There is another dog, but its a Great Pyrenees, so she's outside.



I've been hearing about the band "The Crüxshadows" lately, as well as other traditionally "Goth" artists, might try and give them a go.  We are still waiting to get tickets for the BVB/Asking Alexandria 2018 tour with no such luck.  praying that VIP tickets are still available next week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog