Last thoughts on Social....fucking everything up.

Alright, kindergothlings...for the foreseeable future, barring any new developments, this is the last that I'm going to say about the breakup and drama from my former favorite YouTube couple: Jaclyn Glen and Richie Giese aka Social Repose.

All this has done for me is caused me to lose a lot of respect for Richie ,  and have some of my old wounds from loser exs reopened.

First of all,  if you don't know..Richie cheated i don't know how much or with who, but unlike with our "president," u don't have to "wait and see" before I deem it unacceptable l.  I'm still working through the moral dilemma if wanting to enjoy his music. Why can't I detach like a normal human?

Now,  I got to meet him back at the Rocketown at the end of October. I wish I had gotten to meet her as well,  but it was still one of the best nights. He was super sweet and appreciative l,  despite all of the problems he had been having on the tour,  with the power going out at the previous venue. 

He signed my portrait,  and I was happy.  Not even a week later,  all of this happened.  I was upset,  worried about his mental state. I tried to stay neutral, until she released what had happened.

I'm a music enthusiast, but a woman first,  and we have to support one another. 

My respect for him plummeted with his subscriber count. I am still following both of them,  and still in shock that this has happened.  

I wish them both luck in whatever they choose to do. Speaking from experience, the crying eventually stops (following these intense breakups)  but it is long after your ribs are sore and you feel like your chest is going to explode. 


Thanks for sticking with me guys.  As always,  I will see you back here tomorrow for something cool that I have been working on for the past week or so. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog