Cyborg Army News

Gonna start off by saying its been another one of those weeks.  It was going really well, and then it turned REALLY bad. I had like a 12 hour depression nap and it was just sad for like 3 days.
Nevertheless, Good Morning Kindergothlings, I have a super special post for you today. Here’s a collab of sorts with the one and only Jenna Morecci!


I first discovered Jenna's, and her Youtube channel, back in 2016.  I was working on my first novel, Destined Threads -- Shortly after the release of hers: Eve the Awakening.


About a month ago, I received a signed copy of Eve the Awakening from the Cyborg Queen, and that was awesome! I wish that I could find more time to read it but, LIFE happens.


I mentioned the TSC Blitz sometime last week and heeere it COMES TO SAVE  THE DAY!




Without further ado, THE SAVIOR’S CHAMPION!
As I mentioned above, The Savior’s Champion (AKA TSC) is the latest novel from Author/Youtuber/Cyborg Queen: Jenna Morecci.  


TSC is a Romantic Fantasy Adventure centered around Tobias Kaya.  He is forced to compete for the Savior’s hand in marriage to save his family.  To do this, he is thrown into the Sovereign's Tournament with nineteen other men, all fighting for the chance to rule at her side.  
Instantly his world is plagued with violence, treachery, and manipulation, revealing the hidden ugliness of his proud realm. And when his circumstances seem especially dire, he stumbles into an unexpected romance, one that opens him up to unimaginable dangers and darkness

If you're a try before you buy kinda person, I don't blame you-- AND, we've got you covered! Click here to read the first 3 chapter of TSC FREE. This is ALSO the link you can use to enter the Pre-sale giveaway once you've made your purchase*

*You'll need a screenshot of your order confirmation to enter


Pre-order is going on now, I’ve got mine in the bag!  
You can get yours at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Kobo, and iBooks -- To name a few.
The official release date is April 24th.


Thanks for sticking around guys! Its 2:30AM, and I'm watching Young Sheldon when I should be cleaning

Comments

Popular posts from this blog