Echo's Away

Good morning, Kindergothlings.  It has been a week from hell, pretty much.  And not the fun hell where there's friends.  The hell where you find the single patch of ice between work and home and end up in a ditch...and then the neighbors yard...and mailbox....it was a Monday.




So, yeah.  Echo's went to the garage today.  All I can say is thank goodness for Progressive...Something told me this was going to happen though.  I literally switched my Insurance days before it happened.  And that morning, I bought 2 pints of ice cream in case I had a bad day..

One more photo has to be submitted to Progressive to get the ball rolling on my estimate and then repairs...The bumper, which is no longer attached and is now in the back of my Dad's truck.


Just goes to show that psychic doesn't mean seeing the exact future, that's for damn sure.  But, I did see enough to save me $1500, and that's good enough for me.  There are going to be more posts coming soon about Tarot, and about diving into the craft. 


I have found a lovely group of Wiccans, Pagans, and Tarot card readers.  I am so happy to have another place where I can speak freely without judgement and have support and good vibes sent my way when needed. 

I hope to get back on a posting schedule.  As you may or may not know I have started another novel writing venture that is going at a bit of a crawl, but it is going.

So, please be sure to check back every once in a while, and keep an eye on my Instagrams @Miz_Motionless, and now, @FreyjaXVamp -- my personal page




Comments

Popular posts from this blog