Sunday Morning Rambles

Goodmorning, kindergothlings.  Hope all is well.  Currently, I’m dealing with a terrible headache!  And, following last night’s storm, the power keeps going on and off! Great!  Which means no wifi, and the house gets creepily quiet.  

As I mentioned in my last post which, I believe, was my Resurrection Tour Review, I’ve started writing a vampire novel.  The working title is “Modyrn Vamp” and essentially it is a family of vampires that grow tired of immortality and enter into a suicide pact with one another.
Now, normally I don’t post on Sundays--nothing religious or anything, I had just wanted to stick to some sort of schedule, but figured I’d missed enough posts in the past few weeks that routine kind of went out the window.
So, I just wanted to check in to say that TKE wasn’t blown away by the tornadoes.  There were, however, two deaths reported in a nearby county at the start of the storm.  This caused me to call out from work because I have a bit of a commute and didn’t want to be caught in the storm as my younger sister had.

She had gone to see the new “Black Panther” movie as part of something to do with her college class, and kind of ended up right in the middle of the terrible weather.  I am searching for a theme of focus for the month of March, which I cannot believe is here already.  It feels like February lasted two minutes.  But, if there’s anything you’d like to see me touch on during the month leave me a comment here, over on Insta @Miz_Motionless: OR on our brand new Facebook page:


Lastly, a huge shoutout to Chris Biersack for retweeting our Resurrection Tour Review with boosted the views like crazy, it has now taken the #1 Most Popular Post spot here on The Kindergoth Escapades, still gaining views at a rapid pace! So, thank you guys for tuning it. As always, it means a lot. I love you guys. Stay spooky!

-Miss Motionless
Hours before the storm hit, testing out my *NEW* Wet n' Wild Liquid Catsuit black lipstick

Comments

Popular posts from this blog