Resurrection Tour Preview

As I'm sure you know, if you've been anywhere near me or my social media in the last few months, my Black Veil babes are coming to town! TUESDAY!  It's almost here and I feel like I'm gonna pass out.
BUT, in 7 short days, Draven & I will be at the epic Marathon Music Works taking part in the Resurrection Tour.

Black Veil Brides
IF you live under a rock, or have a terrible taste in music: 1. Why are you here? and 2.  Black Veil Brides is 5-member Alt-Rock band out of Los Angeles.  To date, they have 5 studio albums and 1 EP.  The band consists of Andy Biersack, Ashley Purdy, Christian (CC) Coma, Jake Pitts, and Jinxx Ferguson.  I now have the autographs of all 5 members tattooed on me after receiving an autographed copy of "Vale."
Asking Alexandria
I was first introduced to AA by interviews from Bryan Stars and Andy Biersack in which vocalist Danny Worsnop chimed his adorable british-ness in.  Asking Alexandria is an English rock band

Crown the Empire
CTE is a metalcore band based out of Dallas, TX.  The 4 member group consists of Andy Leo Velasquez, Brandon Hoover, Brent Taddie, and Hayden Tree.  In addition to the Resurrection Tour, they have played alongside bands like Motionless in White and Upon a Burning Body.

For the show, we have just about the best seats in the house, (Now Sold Out) courtesy of Tito's Handmade Vodka and the "Tito's Lounge Experience."  21+ tickets, of course.  Private seats with cocktail tables, private bar and bathrooms...can't get much better than that at a concert venue.  Totally beats the outdoor festival experience of trying to convince yourself that it's MUD that's on the porta-john floor.  And you are ever-so-welcome for that gross Warped Tour PTSD-style flashback.

BEFORE THE SHOW, we've got tickets to the Black Veil Brides Meet n' Greet/Photo Op, etc.  from SEE Tickets.  With the show admission tickets, we also got a physical copy of "Vale."  Of which I went and bought a few more because I love it so freakin' much.  I know that I've done a "First Look At...." post, but I'm thinking about doing a more in-depth review later on because I've discovered some more favorites on it.

So, we back here on Thursday to see some pictures and things from the show :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog