Amazon HAUL Friday Realness



Good morning, Kindergothlings!
So, today is going to go ever-so-slightly different than... Oh,  who am I kidding?! Look around you,  there is no order here xD I tried, I really tried to keep a sort of schedule and somewhat similar content.
Instead,  in what is now 2018, I will follow in the footsteps of the likes of Jenna Marbles and  Cristine of Simply Nailogical by turning this blog into whatever the f@#! I want!  :D

Welcome toooo.... My AMAZON HAUL!  It pays to have great credit..... Literally. Back last week when I was buying my latest round of Arctic Fox (purple rain & wrath)  I got an Amazon card offer.  If approved I'd get X amount well there were 2 offers and I was instantly approved for both of them with my diligently worked for 700+ credit score. 

As a reward,  I got a pretty decent amount of Amazon Gift Cards to kinda go crazy with. 

The first item that I ordered was this super cool "five-year memory book" from Mr. Boddington's Studio. I've been meaning to DIY something similar that I saw on Pinterest that used Index cards and a Rolodex type thing. Like this one from Cristi at "How Does She." Every page is one day and you write in the years and fit 5 years worth of January x's,  etc.  On one page. It is crazy to think of what I will write in here... My car will be paid off... Will I live somewhere else... Will I meet someone.. Can't wait to fill the book up. 

The second shipment I ordered was a vinyl record and a PopClip that really did not work out. I am in the process of returning it because it would not stick to my car's dash at all. 

As a second Christmas present to Weevip, I ordered Panic! At the Disco's "too weird to live,  too rare to die" on vinyl.

The last two things that I ordered brought me into the wiccan realm. A beautiful celestial necklace that is unfortunately coming all the way from Hong Kong so I won't receive it for a while. 

The other is a fantastic tarot deck, guidebook and keepsake box from Kim Krans called "The Wild Unknown."
Everything in it is handdrawn and gorgeous. I would actually love a tattoo inspired by the elements drawn by Kim.

And finally, last night while I was watching a Jaclyn Glen live stream over there on YouKnow. I ordered me a new laptop. For the past couple months, my current chrome book has stopped charging,  but it's nearly two years old. I kept getting so frustrated every time I had to shift my position. During Jaclyn's 90 minutes broadcast,  it probably came unplugged and went off 4 or 5 times. 

So,  since I had gotten approved for That Amazon store card,  I went ahead and ordered a 15.6" Acer Touchscreen Chromebook.  Hopefully it will work out for me, it should be here tomorrow

Thanks for sticking around guys! I know its been a few days since I really posted anywhere other than Instagram.  BUT, it is now just 32 days until we meet Black Veil Brides, I'm so excited.  "Vale" dropped last night at midnight, if you haven't heard it yet, go check it out on Spotify!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog