Goth Royalty Handbags




Short post for today, Kindergothlings.  So, I mentioned back in October (right after Falling in Reverse, I believe) that I had spent, by my standards, a a crazy amount of money.
I purchased a handbag...but not just any bag... One dipped in full Goth royalty, of course.  The bag/clutch is inspired by Queen of the Bats, "Black Friday" and designed by the super talented Australian musician/designer, Avelina De Moray.

I got an email from Avelina at 3 o' clock this morning, while I was on my lunch break...crazy Australian time zones.
The e-mail stated that my LayBuy (Paypal Powered payment plan) was completed and my bag was totally paid off. Yay!  The bags run 135AUD, which I believe is $109 USD + shipping of $27 or so.

The bags will get to her in about 3 weeks. So, around Thanksgiving here in the US.  At that point, she will start shipping them out.  I'm expecting it to arrive closer to Christmas, because she also has the Drac Makens handbags to ship out as well.
I have seen the ins and outs of this gorgeous bag, and I will be sticking some pictures (direct from Avelinademoray.com) around the page here.I still cannot wait to see/feel it in person with the vegan leather and suede.  The bag's 100% cruelty free and gorgeous...I find the bat wing shape super awesome, as well as the mirror and badass crucifix zipper pulls (featured below).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog