Rocksound, Resurrection, and Repose

EDIT: So sorry this wasn't posted on Tuesday morning as intended.  My fur child was injured by apparently stepping on some broken glass/ceramic.  Thankful to my Kindergoths that took good care of him.  Now home from work waiting to see how his night went.



Alright, so I kept seeing this post blow up my Instagram....and, I'm very impressionable...especially when it involves Ronnie Radke.  So, when I saw that he was going to be on the cover of Rocksound, I was stoked...and was probably going to buy it anyway.  THEN, I saw that they had released:
ROCK SOUND ISSUE 232.2 - FALLING IN REVERSE DELUXE BUNDLE

Exclusive to Rocksound, the epic bundle comes with:
- LIMITED EDITION MAGAZINE COVERS
- A POSTER PRINT HAND-SIGNED BY RONNIE RADKE
- AN EXCLUSIVE PIN BADGE
- AN EXCLUSIVE TOTE BAG
- A HUGE STICKER SHEET


So naturally, I am impulsive...and bought it...on my way home from the dentist.  I had my phone in one hand and a DQ Pumpkin Pie Blizzard in the other.  Which, bummed me out because, aren't those blizzards supposed to come with pie crust pieces?  Mine didn't. Yup 20 euros plus shipping....so, $37 USD I believe. Dis is why I'm broke xD

Well that, and....
We FINALLY got our VIP seat tickets to The Resurrection Tour:  Black Veil Brides, Asking Alexandria & Crown the Empire. 


“It’s finally happening, us and Black Veil Brides sharing a stage.  A new Asking Alexandria album, headlining sets, all the fucking production…this tour is going to be larger than life. Don’t miss out.”  -Asking Alexandria drummer, James Cassells.

So naturally, we're not.  We had to wait longer than I liked to buy the tickets just for adulting reasons, bills and shit.  Tickets went on sale the day we left for Tennessee (Sept. 29).  Thankfully, there were still VIP slots available  on Oct. 19.  

The show is February 13th, 2018 at Marathon Music Works (same place we saw Falling in Reverse, All that Remains, & Elmyra).



Lastly, REPOSE! Fuck yes! We are seeing Social Repose at the end of the week, and I'm super excited to meet him.  He's going to be playing at The Rocketown Theater in Nashville.  Tickets were super affordable and the Meet & Greets included.  Yaas!

So, I'm working on 1 painting to get signed by him, and one for him to keep for his wall of narcissism.  You can follow the progress of those on my instagram @Miz_motionless.  I hope you all have a great day.  There will be another post from me on Thursday, and then friday's will be moved to Sunday or Monday.  I know, my schedule is all jacked this week, but I want plenty of time to sort and edit the concert photos to show you guys.  


Thanks for tuning in dolls!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog