Boxstore BS & MiW @ The Cleveland Agora

Good Morning, Kindergothlings! How is everyone doing on this dreary morning here in the US?

<<Begin Rant; Scroll to skip>> So, last night was one of the shittiest nights I have had at work since I have been there.  For those of you that don't know, I work at xyz big box store, usually sorting and stocking, but also filling in for cashiers.  A typical night there are at least 3 people. Two to run our registers and then me.  But last night, I was filling in for a cashier on vacation, and our sort/stock called in...So, she's probably going to get fired.

So once our other cashier shut down for the night, she filled in for sort/stock..BARELY. She did not stop bitching.  I ended up having to do her sorting AND watch for lines at my register.

The rest of the night passed by in a frustrating and painful blur.  When I was relieved by a first shift cashier, I was fucking out of there.  And if they think I'm going to kill all of the overtime I worked the other day, hell no.  I'm getting paid for that.  Faking ignorance is what I do best after all.



On to the main event!
Motionless in White has a show coming up!
Their next show actually happens to be the one closest to me.  Unfortunately, between the Falling in Reverse show, the Social Repose show, and this stupid thing called work....we're not going to be able to make it to this one.  We're gonna live vicariously through you!

The show is going to be MiW (obviously), The Amity Affliction, and Miss May I at The Agora Theater in Cleveland, Ohio.  

It kills me that they aren't going to be that far away and we're not going to be able to see them, especially since I have just fallen in love with their Graveyard Shift album.

I joked the other night that while I was happy they had moved on up to Roadrunner Records, it had made it a lot harder to physically locate their album in our collection. Black/gray CD from Roadrunner records....are you grabbing Motionless, Slipknot, or Korn? xD

Alright, so in honor of the show, and the 2017 album, we're still going to be busy little bees here. I will have a full review of "Graveyard Shift" most likely next Thursday, since the week after will be the Social Repose & co.  featurette.  Midna_Mei and I will also be working to release a few tiny characters or comics inspired by the songs on the album so please keep an eye on my Instagram @Miz_Motionless for those goodies...




Comments

Popular posts from this blog