Seriously??

 

Seriously. Like have you seen my...will to live?! JK I'm okay, but some days are worse than others. Today is one of those. I'm also struggling to adapt my phalanges to a new keyboard layout and it's giving me hand cramps. First world problems, I'm aware. I so thought today was gonna be a good day. I mean “good” is such a low bar when you're going to work on less than 5 hours of sleep. My current favorite song came on the radio not once but TWICE during my 30+ min commute (2 different stations)


I started the day with a cherry vanilla coke (zero) and a minit mart pizza roll that I would later regret, but it was delicious. While prepping to open, Carry on Wayward Son started to play and I ran to the back to turn the music louder. Yes! Today was gonna be a good day. Inventory was on the low side but prep went by super easy and business was slow for several hours.


I enjoyed my break and my free* coffee from Panera that was not nearly sweet enough. Then I don't know what happened in that 30 minute window, but I felt like every thing went to shit.


Fast forward to shortly after I got home, my giant at jumped off the window sill behind me but couldn't quite clear the jump. He sliced into my nose and felt a cold drip run down my face. When I brought my hand up it was covered in blood.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog