Hello, It's me

So, I haven't posted in over a year.  Hi, how are ya?!
What sparked my interest in return was I just applied for teenage-me's dream job.  Hot Topic.  Makes me want to get some Arctic Fox and dye my hair.

That's another thing. For the past month, my hair has been BLEACH BLONDE.  Never in a million years did I think I'd go publicly blonde AND enjoy it.  But, I love it.

No concerts in the past year, now due to COVID -- our June concert was pushed to May 2021.

The last post of mine, we were house hunting. WELL, we've been in our adorable little starter home for about a year and a half now.  with three little (fur) children -- Jax (7) who has been posted here before.  We also have Tuesday & Kiko who are a little over a year old.

I've actually been writing a lot since my mom passed, I don't know why I haven't thought to update the blog, but now that I have those things written, I'll probably post-date them here. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog