Farewell to Warped Tour

Well, here it is folks--a farewell to Warped Tour, a statement I was hoping I wouldn't have to make for at least a few more years.  Now, while I'd love to be front and center here, I just don't think it's going to happen---but I'll get to that in a bit.  

First things first, it looks like MCR is going to dissappoint us again, MCRX Style...the past couple months the web has been buzzing with rumors of an MCR reunion for this FINAL full-country run of WT.  But, no--at least not yet...
But, probably not ever.

 When the band list was released a few days ago, I was still blown away.  Here's a couple that caught my eye:

  • 3OH!3 - Man, I have listened to them in a Minute!  Back when Fuse and MTV actually played music!
  • Asking Alexandria - Just got through seeing them live. Even without Ben Bruce, it was a great show--I'd love to see them play again.
  • Falling in Reverse- Another I'd love to see again!
  • MOTIONLESS IN WHITE-  Dayums! 
  • Palaye Royale - Would love to see.  Almost got tickets to the Black Map/Pop Evil tour they were opening but, meh.


  • Sum 41. Simple Plan, Underoath ....is this 2002?  All that and they couldn't invite MCR?!


Last, but not least- and yes, I broke alphabetical order just for these black veil babes.  The one and fucking-only BLACK VEIL BRIDES!  Damn if they're not touring the ONLY date Draven and I would have been able to attempt: The Nashville date 7/10.

While it would be nice to see the others live, they're the only ones that I'd actually brave the sweaty heat that is Warped Tour.  But, don't let that stop you from grabbing these farewell tickets. US Tour (there are a few Japan dates in March and April for some reason) kicks off on June 21st in Pomona, California and runs to West Palm Beach, FL on August 5th, 2018!

All tickets and tour info can be found here, at Vans Warped Tour

Thank you guys for tuning in to another few and far between post.  It is currently 3 am as I'm typing this while on my lunch break.  Also, getting a bit more outline work done on my novel.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog