Snowday Friday Realness

Good morning, Kindergothlings.  It has started to snow in my little corner of the world.  I recently received a hefty sum of Amazon giftcards from getting approved for various store cards...So, second Christmas? Today, I am very anxiously awaiting my shipment from Arctic Fox Hair Color: Wrath and Purple Rain. 

Hoping to neutralize some of this green dye and go a sort of blue-purple with some Guy Tang-approved "Paranormal Hair-tivity."

Ugh, on a more serious note, we received an update, or lack thereof on my Mom's chemotherapy.  There is supposedly only one place in the country that makes this type, and so it has been an absolute pain trying to get it. As a result, she hasn't had a proper treatment in weeks, and the places on her liver are increasing, though by mere milimeters.  Still, not the results we are wanting.

Very brief Avelina De Moray Update (when the bags arrive I will have a full post) but, we finally have working DHL tracking numbers.  International shipping can be such a pain.

Along with a ton of cool stuff I ordered from Amazon, I have a gorgeous handmade Grimoire from Erika at Inspiring Ocean, coming all the way from Lithuania.  I cannot wait to share that with you guys.


ONLY 38 DAYS UNTIL OUR BLACK VEIL BRIDES SHOW + MEET & GREET! 
Guys, I cannot even contain myself, fr fr.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog