Happy Birthday Echo

It has been 1 year to the day since my Echo arrived. Echo, is my 2013 Kia Soul+ - my first car.  I bought it 2 months into my Verizon tech support job, and I'm so proud of it.  Admittedly,  I could keep it a little cleaner and such.  I may try to get her professionally detailed for the occasion.  I can't believe it's already been a year. 

Now,  after I made my down payment, I literally had like 8 dollars in my bank account,  so it was a long 2 weeks.  Thankfully,  since I bought Echo through an awesome company called Carvana-it a delivered to me on a rollback with a full tank of gas. Very cool.  It also came with a whole bag of goodies that made it slot easier to jump right in and enjoy my new purchase.

I first drove the car a few hours later when my dad got home-but the first person to sit in it with me was Weevip which was pretty cool. She also got to drive it around the driveway when she first got her learners permit. That was an experience in learning how well the brakes work xD

Anyway, I just want to take today to look back at all the adventures we've had with Echo over the past year:
NASHCON, Februaru 24-26th, 2017

Midna, A Day at the Lake

Falling in Reverse @MMW Oct. 4th, 2017

Rain, Rain, Go Away

Weevip & I meeting Social Repose @ The Rocketown

so,  alot of these involved Starbucks,   I guess there's another #ungothconfession

I hope she's with us for many more years...especially since I'm going to be paying for her for the next 5... And I say her but I feel like Echo is more genderfluid than anything. xD


Hope you all had a good New Year's, mine was pretty uneventful, since I had to work.  But, we did get to see "JUMANJI" yesterday, and it was SO GOOD.

STILL waiting for updates on the Avelina De Moray handbags...I'm so impatient :/  My BVB tattoo is nearly healed and is in the lovely itchy peely stage.

LAST but not least, we have started counting down to the BVB concert, February 13th! MMW! Yaas

Comments

Popular posts from this blog