A Video Message from Christian Coma

So, good morning, Kindergothlings!  First of all, I want to thank you guys for the past couple of months.  Back around Christmas, we hitt 1,000 views.  Yeah, I meant to post this quite a while ago.  This is a personal message from Black Veil Brides' drummer Christian Coma.  This was a present my littlest sister, Weevip, who is a big fan of his.

Just wanted to share this with you guys because I loved it so much.'  I ordered it from the site CelebVM.com.  I believe at this time his inbox is still open, though BVB are currently on tour for the first time in AGES.  Here's the short little clip from CC:



Also, as of today, I did finally receive my new Acer Chromebook.  It's fantastic, and I will do a full update on it when I receive my Lithuanian Grimoire and do that as one Haul pt. 2 type post.

Our Black Veil Brides' concert and meet n' greet is now only 28 days away, and I am dying inside.  I'm going to have a literal heart attack standing next to Andy Biersack.  Since the music video release of "Wake Up"  (which now has over a million views in 3 days)  I have watched it probably 15 times, and absolutely fallen in love with his new hair.  But, I have rambled long enough for this Tuesday, I will see you guys back here on Thursday morning with something new....possibly a review of "Vale"....stay tuned, dolls!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog