Car Wash Hell

I'm kinda loving this gloomy gray day.  If there's one thing I hate more than rain, it's the sun...of course.
So, I put the first scratch, or set of scratches rather, into my new car.  "Echo"  is a 2013 Kia Soul that I bought on New Year's Day.  Now, I'm a super careful driver, but apparently after 8 nights in a row, car washes are my hell.

I pulled into the apparently narrower than expected pathway to go into the car wash and scrubbed my car against the blue..idk what you call it.  I call it a hump.  Sometimes they are in front of gas pumps to keep people from getting too close....also me.

Anyway, I scrubbed again that, and didn't get to see the damage until I got home.

The car needed a bath, as we were driving to see Falling in Reverse that night.  I tried to shove my last $5 into the slot and: no luck.  I opened my car door and tried to squeeze out of the small gap and cash it in for quarters when the owner came up to me and of course got my bill to go in no problem.

What the fuck.  So I start to drive into the thing, realizing that nothings happening.  So, cheeks burning with the red-hot intensity of a thousand suns, I awkwardly backed my car back up to the machine, and hit the button to start the wash.

And just like 5 years with my ex, the wash was short and unsatisfying.  It hadn't even taken off the first layer of dirt.  So, I scratched my car, spent my last $5, and for fucking what? >_>  Oh, I was pissed.  Its like 5 days later, and I'm still just as pissed. 


I just got off work from a shitty night of having to work over so, meh.  Sorry for that little rant.  I promise that I will be back on a normal schedule soon.

You can still expect a post from me definitely tomorrow (tuesday,) and Thursday this week, as there is a Motionless in White show Wednesday at the Cleveland Agora. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog