Avelina De Moray, and a bit of "Goth" trivia

I missed Friday's post.  It has been a crazy week between work, and still reeling from the FiR show, so I'm backdating this post.  After getting paid, I did check off one of my coffin-list items....see what I did there?  

Anyway, I put my down payment on my first Avelina De Moray handbag.  NEVER in my life have I spent more than $18 on a handbag.....and that was just half of my down payment.



The bag itself was designed in cooperation with Frejya McCleod, better known as "It's Black Friday," whom I have previously mentioned.  Its all black (and Vegan!) with a gorgeous red lining. I felt really drawn to this bag and have been wanting to expand my wardrobe for quite some time.  Black pants and band shirts can only get you so  far. So yea, put the down payment on that--gonna be a Christmas present to myself.  There aren't too many bag pre-order slots available so if you're interested in the bag, or any of Avelina's other bags:
                       
                            Drac Makens (in red or black), Lurid Foxx (coming soon), ReeRee Phillips, Mahafsoun (Coming Soon), and The Goblin Queen (coming soon)




So I'm off to bed as I just got off work a bit ago.  I will see you all on Tuesday with some new happenings in the world of goth

One of the first times the term Goth appeared in the world was in the 1200s, centering around realistic art and ornate architecture.  I find it completely ironic that Christian churches were the ones using this Gothic architecture, considering how negatively we are now perceived.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog