Louder Than Life Details feat. Black Veil Brides Tour Updates!

Ozzy, Rob Zombie, and Five Finger Death Punch in one show...sounds like a dream, right?  Well for those that are going to be in the area, Louder Than Life festival is going to blow your freakin' mind.  

Champions Park, Louisville, Kentucky.  Imma be a square an follow all the action on Instagram 


It's super last minute, but miraculously, tickets are still available online AND at the doors.


Take a look at this killer line up, if we weren't already going to Falling in Reverse & All That Remains, I'd REALLY be bummed about missing this show.


Saturday, Sept. 30th sees some of the biggest names in metal: Ozzy (w/ Zakk Wylde), Rob Zombie, Five Finger Death Punch.  Hollywood Undead also plays on Saturday, and those would be the only ones I'd be interested in.  Other bands playing on Saturday:
  • Mastodon, Halestorm, Gojira
  • Eagles of Death Metal
  • Of Mice & Men, Sleeping With Sirens
  • Steel Panther
  • Starset, Miss May I
  • While She Sleeps, Fire from the Gods
  • He Is Legend, Ded, Through Fire, Palisades

Now, Sunday feels like a day I would enjoy a bit more thoroughly.  It's appealing to my slightly emo side, especially since Palaye Royale has been added back to the set list after selling out their first set of London shows! 
Emerson Barrett

Remington Leith (Left)
Sebastian Danzig (Right)
These newfound favorites of mine are adorable, not to mention insanely talented.  Their debut album, "Boom Boom Room (Side A)," which I will be doing a review on in the coming months, was released last summer.  The lead singer, Remington Leith is also the singing vocals for Andy Biersack's character, Johnny Faust in October 13th's "American Satan."  Which you guys will also be hearing about from me, hoping to see that as close to opening night as possible!


Anyways, other actgs drawing my attention to Sunday are:  New Years Day, Falling in Reverse!, Lacuna Coil (haven't listened to them since high school, but I love their old stuff), The Pretty Reckless, Rise Against, and Stone Sour, and Incubus!

The rest of Sunday includes bands I haven't really heard of:
  • Prophets of Rage, In this Moment
  • Thrice, Nothing More
  • Beartooth, Radkey
  • Bleeker, '68
  • Greta Van Fleet
  • Badflower, Black Map, and Biters


Even if you're like me and only know a handful of artists on each day, where else would you get to see them all for like $70 a day.
Weekend GA is $120, weekend VIP is $280.  You can buy single day GA and VIP, but it's cheaper to bundle. 

Click <<HERE>> to get your tickets while you still can! 
Click <<HERE>> to get lineup updates and details for each artist!


I hope that if you're in a position to go, that you go.  I'll be in the mountains living vicariously through all of you.  In fact, while you're reading this, I'm sleeping off last night at work.  Hopefully I'm all packed because the Kinder Crew is heading out around 4, just in time to hit Tennessee rush hour traffic.  Wish us luck, and I will see you back here on Tuesday!

ALSO, at 11:00AM BLACK VEIL BRIDES' 2018 TOUR TICKETS GO ON SALE! 

KEEP AN EYE OUT, I know all the way to Tennessee, I'm going to be refreshing my phone to see them.  They'll be in Nashville @ The Marathon Music Works on February 13th!


At the time of writing this, it's creeping up on 1:30am on Thursday, since I go back to work... tonight, I was going to try and stay awake as long as I could, but earlier I fell asleep on the couch reading my 2017 cover edition of Stephen King's IT.  I swear, I read this book at least once a year, I love it.  It's like my "Harry Potter," except it doesn't fucking suck.  Ouch, triggering, I know.  I should probably go to sleep...and maybe stick a disclaimer over this section?  Goodnight, dolls!

-Miss Motionless xo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog