A Week With Dog

Okay....10 days....22 hours....15 minutes....but who's counting?

This was a season. An Experience. Something I don't particularly wanna ever do again. Apparently cats are way smarter than dogs. I will never take my babies and their calmness for granted again.

First, it cost me $50 just to get him, but I really wanted him for some reason idk. I guess he reminded me of Harvey, and I needed a little excitement in my life. Who knows.

Anyway, we named him "Tank."

I wish I had been making notes of our "season" but I didn't decide I wanted to do this until like...today at work. So.

He has now found a loving home with one of our firefighters who has a nice big pen for him to play in. 

During that 10 days....Tank ate: 

  • 1 Leash - replaced for $8
  • 1 nice harness that had to be replaced with a $7 collar that matched the new leash
  • 1 tennis ball (value....50 cents)
  • 1 pair of $14 work pants that I was the saltiest about. I didn't realize they had a giant hole in them until I got out of the shower getting ready to put them on.
  • Also....lots of paper, and somehow pieces of tin foil....grass...a giant bug.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog