Re-Stitching Old Wounds

July 20th, 2020 marked the 10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY of BVB's Debut album, We Stitch These Wounds.  Yes, I still have it.  I have every BVB album, with the exception of RE-STITCH THESE WOUNDS.

Now, we all see that Andy's appearance has been steadily changing over the years -- especially since his solo debut.  I fee like once he got sober he just kind of transformed and looks both all grown up, while slightly looking like he belongs in a boy pop band.

Another change is the obvious absence of bassist Ashley Purdy, who has since been replaced by Lonny Eagleton -- and I still don't know how I feel about that. I'm currently listening to Lonny play through Knives and Pens.  I hate to say it, but I'm impressed.  I still greatly miss Ashley Purdy, though.

BVB is also set to play a LIVE show streamed via the interwebs due to all this COVID bs, so that should be interesting.  Happening TONIGHT 4PM CST (2PM PDT) At the Whiskey a Go Go in Hollywood, California.  Tickets to watch are $10, and you can get them right here at Veeps!

So, Re-Stitch these wounds is OUT NOW as of yesterday the 31st, and be sure to tune in to their live performance!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog