Magickal Saturday Update.

Good morning, guys.  I feel like I haven't slept in two days...and I didn't go to work last night for that reason.  I had two good days off, but I got my sleeping pattern all fucked up.  

I went Thursday with Draven to get tattooed at my new favorite shop.  Honestly, unless I'm travelling, I don't intend on ever going to any other artists.  The people at Twisted Image are fantastic, and always make it the best experience.  Seriously, come for the tattoos, stay for the tiny glow-in-the-dark dick magnets.

We got matching tattoos..because we're twins-yet somehow it's taken us this long to get matching tattoos.  They are lyrics from the Motionless in White song "Reincarnate."

"Crawling from hell, falling from Grace"  Amazing work as always by Otha King at Twisted Image.  Click the link to check out the shop's page and some of their work.

Anyway, I digress.  I was supposed to go back to work on Friday.  For which I would normally fall asleep around 1:30, pushing it around 2 MAYBE.  Well, I laid down and tossed and turned for HOURS.  I was still looking at the clock at 4:40..and then woke up around 7:15.  There was no way I'd be able to commute and work a full shift, so I took the point.

I got to  spend a little bit more time with Draven, even though I felt like shit.  Then, I proceeded to drift in and out of a lonely consciousness for about 8 hours.  Midna woke up at 5 to go to work (and Draven shortly followed)

Honestly, while I was awake, I watched "The Craft" and worked on my Grimoire a bit more.  Last night I was going back and forth between taking notes on Tarot and starting to design a tattoo based off my personal spirit card: The Mother of Cups. 



So today, I hope to get some sleep.  I have to go back to work tonight.  Still counting down until BLACK VEIL BRIDES! 3 Days, guys! I need to print out our VIP passes. Yaas!


Alrighty, guys.  Sorry for the random Saturday update.  But, I figured since there wasn't a Friday Realness, I wanted to do this.  I will see you all on Thursday most likely with pictures from the show! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog