Fridge-y Friday Realness

Sorry for the lack of posts guys.  It's been a long weekend, but I am back to work.  Running on very little sleep, unfortunately.  Thursday night we came home to the smell of burning wires, and it took about 4 hours for us to realize what it was after unplugging just about everything in our kitchen.  It was our side-by-side fridge..smoking.  I'm definitely going to miss its water/ice in the door..even though for the past few months the ice maker stopped working.

We had to replace it with a less-than-glamorous counterpart.  But the worst part was the install, they pretty much waiting until I had to go to sleep for work to start running air compressors and hammering down floorboards (since fridge 2 is considerably smaller) 

I got MAYBE 4 hours of sleep...it was rough.
But my days off were good.  I got to spend the whole day Thursday with my parents, which I love.  Treated them to lunch, got my hair cut (colored it myself)  did a bit of shopping and found of neat gothy accessories for my altar:  A magnetic hourglass and gorgeous crucifix magnifying glass as a book companion.


Anyway guys, the week's going to get back in full swing, I have to get my medicine back in a routine and STOP forgetting to take it on my days off! 

ALSO..only SEVENTEEN days until Black Veil Brides....I almost had a panic attack just typing that.  17 days until I meet my babies.  I got my autographed copy of Vale last week..I want to add the others' autographs to my arm with Andy's.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog